At Delta County Federal Credit Union you are more than a customer - you are a member-owner - and as such your relationship with us is a bit different than with a bank. If you like the idea of your financial institution having no motive greater than serving its member’s needs, then please join us!
We are a membership organization and prior to admittance we must first determine if you meet eligibility requirements. Our “field of membership” includes:
- Persons who live, work, worship or attend school in Delta County, Colorado – or members of their immediate families.
- Businesses and other legal entities doing business in Delta County, Colorado.
- Organizations of such persons, operating in Delta County, Colorado.
A financial investment in the credit union is required to secure membership. This includes:
- A $5 membership fee. This is a non-refundable fee.
- A $25 par share deposit. Your share of ownership will appear as part of your balance in your Share account (savings account); however, this share will not be available for withdrawal until you close membership in the Credit Union.
To Join today, visit one of our office locations, or click the “Join Now” button below, complete the fillable PDF Account Application, print the completed form and bring it in to the Credit Union along with your membership fee, opening deposit, share of ownership and valid ID.
*The USA PATRIOT Act requires credit unions to take extra security precautions to help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities. Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. These procedures are designed to prevent crimes, such as identity theft and account fraud that terrorists commit to finance their operations against the U.S. and its citizens.