Delta County Federal Credit Union is a federally-chartered credit union. The field of membership of this credit union is limited to those having the following common bond:
- Persons who live, work, worship or attend school in Delta County.
- Members of their immediate families.
- Businesses and other legal entities located in Delta County.
- Organizations of such persons.
To open your membership account you need to come into a Branch and bring with you:
- Un-expired, government issued, picture ID or
- U.S. or foreign passport.
Personal information must be provided, and a membership application completed:
- Mailing address and physical address.
- Social Security Number.
- Date of Birth.
The USA PATRIOT Act requires credit unions to take extra security precautions to help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities. Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. These procedures are designed to prevent crimes, such as identity theft and account fraud that terrorists commit to finance their operations against the U.S. and its citizens.
All deposits are welcome and may be subject to our Funds Availability Policy, to open your membership account you need a minimum:
- $25.00 par value deposit and $1.00 for a one time membership fee.
Our goal is to help people, not to make a profit. Every member counts and has one vote, regardless of how much money they have on deposit. At a credit union, every customer is both a member and an owner.
If you are eligible for membership contact us to open your account.