Delta County FCU is committed to helping young people build a strong foundation for making financial decisions. The intent of the Youth Savings Account is to teach our youth to set savings goals and achieve them.
- To get started you will need $11.00.
- Open your membership account with at least $5.00.
- Pay a onetime membership fee of $1.00.
- The balance must be $25.00 within 6 months. This is your first savings goal!
- Deposit at least $5.00 to open a Youth Member account.
- The money in this account will earn a higher dividend rate . This is your second savings goal, save more earn more.
- Once you've saved $250.00 you can open a Share Certificate (CD).
- In this account your money is locked up for 90 days. The money in this account will earn an even higher dividend rate .
- At maturity you may add additional funds to this Share Certificate (CD). This is your third savings goal, earn Compound Interest.