We're concerned with your complete financial well-being, and that concern is certainly evident in our products designed to help you save.
A $25 deposit to your Share Savings Account gives you access to our wide array of products and services designed to help achieve economic health; it's your ownership in your credit union.
Share Savings Accounts are:
- Flexible: Offering a competitive dividend. Dividends are paid quarterly on Share Savings Accounts.
- Accessible: You can make deposits and transfers in person, by mail, by telephone, or by direct deposit/payroll deduction.
- A share account is a Membership Account required to receive any other services.
- The par value of that share is $25.00, and this share is the minimum balance requirement in the account. Dividends are earned with a $50.00 deposit and are paid quarterly by the average daily balance method.
This is a great account for making your savings work for you, whether your needs are short- or long-term.
For your convienience a member may get an ATM Card that will allow you to pull money from your Credit Union share account.
- If you use an ATM not operated by Delta County Federal Credit Union, you may be charge a fee by the ATM operator and by any national, regional, or local Network used in processing the transaction (and you may be charged a fee for a balance inquiry even if you do not complete a fund transfer). The ATM surcharge will be debited from your account if you elect to complete the transaction or continue with the balance inquiry.
- Six ATM cash withdrawals can be made a month without a fee. After the sixth time there is a $1.00 charge per withdrawal.
ATM machine on site at both our Delta and Hotchkiss Locations for account inquires and cash access 24 hours a day!
Lost or Stolen Cards
Lost or Stolen VISA Credit Cards Call 800-991-4961
Lost or Stolen Debit Card Call 800-991-4965
Become a member and open a Share Savings Account today!