Whether retirement is in your near future or still years away, it's always the right time to plan for retirement.
A DCFCU Traditional IRA is an essential part of your plan.
Take advantage of the Traditional IRA benefits:
- Dividends paid quarterly on IRA Money Market accounts.
- Dividends paid quarterly on IRA share certificates.
- Earn tax-deferred, compound interest on your money.
- Deposit up to $5000 of earned income per year.
- If you are age 50 or older, deposit up to $5000 with a $1000 make up deposit per year.
- Begin penalty-free withdrawals as early as age 59½.
- Continue tax-deferred deposits as late as age 70½.
Take penalty-free early distributions for education or a first-time home purchase. Penalties may apply for early withdrawal.
Not intended as tax advice. Please consult a tax professional.