If you want to pay taxes on your retirement income now rather than later, consider DCFCU's Roth IRA.
- Competitive rates .
- Dividends paid quarterly on Money Market accounts.
- Dividends paid quarterly on Share Certificates.
- Earnings may be tax-free.
- Withdraw the entire amount tax-free after five years if:
- You are 59½ or older, or
- You are a first-time home buyer, or
- You are disabled, or
- You are a beneficiary of the deceased owner.
Check with our Member Service Representatives for further information about a Roth IRA account
-Penalties may apply for early withdrawal.
Not intended as tax advice. Please consult a tax professional.