Start saving now for a child's education with a DCFCU Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA).
- Dividends paid quarterly.
- Deposit up to $2000 per year for each child under 18.
- Withdraw money without penalty as long as it is used for education (K-12, College, Technical School).
- Qualified withdrawals are tax-free since deposits are made after taxes.
- Money must be withdrawn by the time the child reaches age 30 (late withdrawal penalty may apply).
Check with our Member Service Representatives for further information about a Coverdell Education Savings Account.